Here's the clip I just posted about below.
It's like a circus in your mouth.It's like the aurora borealis.
I forgot about that episode. How awesome to get free peaches. My hubby would love me to make a pie with those. YUM!
Classic. I would love to bite into one of those right now. It is hard to get tasty peaches in Hawaii.
Seeing clips from that show is like a visit from old friends, it just makes me happy.
I just love seinfeld - great episode!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's like a circus in your mouth.
It's like the aurora borealis.
I forgot about that episode. How awesome to get free peaches. My hubby would love me to make a pie with those. YUM!
Classic. I would love to bite into one of those right now. It is hard to get tasty peaches in Hawaii.
Seeing clips from that show is like a visit from old friends, it just makes me happy.
I just love seinfeld - great episode!
Post a Comment