Jason is a bit like Kramer and goes nuts for our local peaches. Every August we pick a day and go pick boxes of peaches. This has become such a fun family tradition. We've been eating peaches multiple times a day. We've had peach crisp, peach pie, peaches and milk and our favorite, peaches and vanilla ice-cream.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Millions of peaches, peaches for free
Jason is a bit like Kramer and goes nuts for our local peaches. Every August we pick a day and go pick boxes of peaches. This has become such a fun family tradition. We've been eating peaches multiple times a day. We've had peach crisp, peach pie, peaches and milk and our favorite, peaches and vanilla ice-cream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

+copy2.jpg)
9 comments:
Fun, fun! How about a peach half with a plop of mayo in the middle. Great southern recipe, they call it a "salad!"
Yum, I love peaches! I'd run out and get some right now, but I can't find my keys! Thanks for making me hungry! ;o)
Anne
I love fresh peaches!!And those pictures of Green bluff make me miss Spokane!
We love peaches too, about to celebrate Peach Days here in just a week, fun fun!
I will always have fond, fond memories of August peaches picked off the trees at the U-pick farms. How great that your whole family went. And I think it's hilarious that jason is Krameresque. You could always freeze some for later! Smoothies!:)
What a great tradition. My favorite is over ice-cream, too.
That looks like a lot of fun. Remind me next year when it is peach season so I can take my kids. I know Sean would just love it.
But then I would have to find something to do with the peaches. Anyone ready to help me learn how to can? I am completely clueless.
Those peaches look so good. Costco has actually had some fabulous peaches this summer so I've been eating lots of them before they go bad. What a treat.
Hey, we love to go to Walter's too, but for apples. I guess I'll have to try their peaches now! (is Victoria from Brigham city? I grew up there and it's the only city I know that celebrates Peach days every Sept.!)
Post a Comment