
On Thursday night my friend Betsy called from McMinnville, Oregon to report that they were having a terrible windstorm and her power had just gone out. I was watching tv at the time and saw a teaser on the news that wind was heading our way. We woke up to no power. I looked out our bedroom window and noticed out trampoline was missing. Only the legs were left scattered around the backyard. I went out the front door and the trampoline was near the treeline of our property. It had blown at least 150 feet from it's spot in the backyard. We hope we can fix it. Several springs are missing. Jason tried today but it is a two-person job. I told the kids I would buy them a new one if this one is irreparably damaged. It's my best babysitter.
3 comments:
Andrea,
This happened to our family trampoline when we were little. We took it completely apart and then put it all back together. It turned out fine. Try it. It might work for yours.
big bummer about your tramp!! At least it didn't hit a window or something on your house and damage it.
Freaky scary. I hate wind.
Post a Comment