As I reflect on the amount of time, thought & money I have spent the past couple of weeks getting ready for Christmas, my kids reminded me today that there is nothing that's as much fun as a good, old-fashioned box.
Lily, Jack & Anna have been playing in this box all afternoon. Today is one of those magical days where I am loving being a mom and have gotten so much done. It was a preschool day which meant I had one hour, 50 minutes all to myself. I was able to go to JoAnn's, Target & Costco. At joAnn's I bought some cute cellophane bags for Angie's pretzel treats. At Target I picked up some cute Christmas Tee's for the girls to wear to all of our upcoming Christmas events.
When I got to Costco I realized that I didn't have my card but luckily there was Lucy in the checkout line. She let me borrow hers and i checked out quickly. I was even early to pick up the kids for preschool. This afternoon Jack took a great nap and I had the girls make some more pretzel treats while I made all the food for tomorrow night's Christmas party. I have everything done except dessert which i will make tonight after our ward Christmas party.

+copy2.jpg)
2 comments:
How cute! I'm glad you had a good day. I didn't mention in my post how glad I was that you were in Costco at the right place and the right time. I can't imagine what Sammy would have done if you wouldn't have been there. You were heaven sent, for sure.
Gotta love friends at the right place and time. Sounds like something that would happen to me when Angie was near.
I saw those shirts at Target today. Very cute, but I opted to buy the blue sparkley one instead for Taylor.
Hope you have fun at the ward party :)
Post a Comment