I just posted a week's worth of updates on my blog tonight. I have been so busy working on Jason's top secret Christmas gift that I haven't had any time to blog this past week. There's been so much to write about and it's a lame way to blog, but scroll down the page if you want to catch up on our week.
I've also been busy selling Christmas toys on ebay. I have heard that toys do really well on ebay so I decided to experiment with a few different toys this year. Now that i know how to do my postage from home there's no burden of going to the post office. I've done quite well and am suprised at how much people are willing to pay for that special gift for their child. I also helped Lucy and my friend Maddy sell a few things as well.

+copy2.jpg)
1 comment:
I had a great time selling things on ebay. thanks for your expertise. You really went the extra mile to help me this first time around...from picking up boxes at the post office to bringing your scale to my house to weigh packages. You are a gem.
Post a Comment