

On Wednesday night Jason took the boys to a hockey game. Emma really wanted to go but it would have been too late for her, plus Jason only had three tickets. I promised her we could do a project if she stayed home. She really wanted to make a Christmas pillowcase. I remembered I had some white pillowcases left over from girl's camp about 8 years ago when I was the craft leader. Luckily there were three left, one for Anna, Emma and Lily. Fortunately Lily and Anna forgot about the pillowcases and I put them to bed and Emma and I worked on hers. She was so excited and designed it first on paper. She decided to make rudolph. She was so excited about it she insisted I take pictures then she took her pillowcase to school the next day. She knew Mrs. Harvey would be so proud of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment