Saturday, November 22, 2008

Weekend Update


  • After last night's light show extravaganza I talked Jason into seeing Twilight. I don't know how I managed it since Jason was dying to see the new James Bond. Basically he was putting the kids to bed and I bought the tickets online so he never knew what hit him. I am glad I saw it before I heard too much about it. I thought it was good, better actually than I expected. Bella was just as I imagined and every one else was slightly different, especially Alice. My favorite part was when the Cullens walked into the cafeteria. I loved seeing them for the first time and it made me realize how much I've imagined them and what they are like.

  • We spent all morning cleaning, doing laundry, cooking and raking leaves and we're still not done. I always struggle coming home from a trip and I got behind last week. It didn't help that the kids schedules were all messed up due to parent teacher conferences so I spent a chunk of my time getting everyone to and from school. I love Jack's school but the drive kills me. I'm used to the bus. They are getting out at 1:00 next week too.

  • BYU vs. Utah--Today was the big game and Jason was so excited. We usually host several other cougar fans to watch the games but today Jason found a better place to watch it and took all his friends with him.

  • During the game I made decorations for our upcoming Christmas party with Kasey. It feels so good to get them out of the way.

  • We spent a nice quiet evening at home, just the way I like it after a busy week.

1 comment:

Michelle Alley said...

I haven't even read any of the books, so if I do see the movie, it should be quite interesting! So glad you got to go and that you liked it!

cjanerun