Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Eli post #1


Hello. I am the greatest and oldest son my parents had, and though they tried for similar great children, they never succeeeded with 5 more tries. Anyway, for my first Guest Post, 13 things about me.


1. I have never gotten detention

2. I think chinese classical rocks

3. I am writing a novel. look at your favorite bookstores for when I try to get it published

4. I am 5',5", 2 inches shorter than my dad

5. I have an extensive vocabulary

6. I Love legos (like my Uncle)

7. I have braces

8. I cannot snap or whistle

9. I always come in last in the mile run

10. I once broke my arm on a trampoline

11. I never jumped on that trampoline since. I will jump on any other tramoline, though

12. I am 13

13. I am the greatest son ever for helping my mom get through the once-a-day blogging challenge

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

You are a great son for helping your mom! Can I make an advance purchase of your book????

andrea said...

Eli, thanks for hijacking my blog. You are a great son in every way. You make me proud!

Placido Domingo said...

Love the post, Eli!

Jay

Reuel and Ana said...

I like how HUMBLE you are. nice post though
love
anandad

carlo said...

guest bloggers, brilliant!

what a wise man you are eli~!

Amy said...

Eli I love you! You have such a great personality! Love Auntie!

Lara said...

Yes, you are pretty awesome, Eli!

cjanerun