Monday, November 03, 2008

Everyday For A Month

Recently we had the missionaries over for dinner. Our computer is right in our family room/kitchen area and is ususally always on. After dinner Eli sat down at the computer and when he opened up our browser it automatically went to my blog. So we sat with the missionaries and showed them what we've been up to for the past several months. I loved looking at it and loved that I have some sort of a record of our family. I tend to post about the big events in our lives but as I read other people's blogs I realize I really enjoy reading about the mundane everyday things that happen over the big events. So often I sit down and type out a post and either delete it because it seems too boring or save it in my drafts, never to be published.

So, my goal on November 3 is to write a little something everyday for a month.

1 comment:

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

You are so insightful. I know NONE of your blogs will be boring! Can't wait!

cjanerun