This was the purpose of our quick road trip to Utah. Today we had perfect weather, unbelievable for mid-november, a mini family reunion, and an incredible sealing ceremony in the Salt Lake Temple. Today it was reaffirmed to me, as I sat in the sealing room of the Salt Lake Temple, that marriage and family is the source of great joy. We have grown up with our niece Christie--she was only five when we were married and she has been a huge help to us as we have raised our kids. She has babysat, accompanied us to China to adopt Lily, taught our kids to swim and is a great example. I found myself quite emotional throughout the day as I watched her marry the man of her dreams. There are certain couples that you just know are going to have a great life. Congratulations to Christie and Mike.

+copy2.jpg)
2 comments:
Christie looks beautiful!! Post more pictures. :)
I love that picture of your kids looking out the window at the temple. It is adorable!
Post a Comment