Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SPT--Teaching


10 comments:

carlo said...

what a great pic.

love your cozy seat-- would love to curl up with a good book in that chair.

Lucy said...

I love that book! Cute moment together.

Jill said...

That's a mighty sweet picture!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh my goodness. What a great picture. If you only knew how I wish I'd taken pictures of me reading to the kids. Great, great idea.

Michelle Alley said...

Love your photo Andrea - if only our house was a bit more calm when I am quote "teaching", it's quite the issue with homework and such here - anyway, I'm babbling! Cute photo!

Vanessa said...

I have two copies of that book (Corey and I both bought one almost on the same day) and have yet to open one of them. Please come by ANYTIME.

Jeanette said...

What a precious moment. Good for you for capturing it.

Cecilia said...

What a sweet picture!

Lene said...

What a sweet picture.

Unknown said...

i love this photo. and your new family pic. you are all gorgeous!

cjanerun