Here I am waiting for a cop to write me a ticket. I got it on our way to drop Jack off at school. Luckily he was strapped in his booster seat (a rarity).
Have you gotten lazy with car seats in your old age? I have! I used to do it religiously, but now I am getting tired and sometimes not up for the fight and kick in the jaw.
Aw poor baby! I have a friend who is a cop and he says he never, ever pulls over moms, because his wife is at home with his own four kids and he just gets it!
I love that you took a picture too!! Was this the sly unmarked maroon car that was in front of our kids' school? It could've so easily have been me this morning!!
Is it mean to admit that I'm laughing? Only because I can imagine you barreling down that road. And only because I can imagine Jack out of his car seat. And only because I know this isn't the first time this has happened.
I am so glad you are posting everyday! See? This is the stuff of your life:)
Sorry about the ticket, but at least you looked cute getting pulled over! I love the hat and scarf! Someone in our family makes regular contributions to the county as well . . . .
wow I have not had a ticket in years. I do remeber one I got in Idaho, a certain little girl was screaming so loud that i was going a little fast so we could get to the hotel to get her claimed down. we were on the way to Seatlle to see grandmother and grandpa. I think I was doind 80-90 in a 65. love anandad
8 comments:
Have you gotten lazy with car seats in your old age? I have! I used to do it religiously, but now I am getting tired and sometimes not up for the fight and kick in the jaw.
Aw poor baby! I have a friend who is a cop and he says he never, ever pulls over moms, because his wife is at home with his own four kids and he just gets it!
I love that you took the picture!
I love that you took a picture too!! Was this the sly unmarked maroon car that was in front of our kids' school? It could've so easily have been me this morning!!
oh wow-- makes a great spt if that makes you feel any better!
:) yay to documenting every day life.
At least you are wearing a cute hat and scarf. Remember when you got pulled over taking Nathan and Alex to the beach! Oh Memories!!
Is it mean to admit that I'm laughing? Only because I can imagine you barreling down that road. And only because I can imagine Jack out of his car seat. And only because I know this isn't the first time this has happened.
I am so glad you are posting everyday! See? This is the stuff of your life:)
Sorry about the ticket, but at least you looked cute getting pulled over! I love the hat and scarf! Someone in our family makes regular contributions to the county as well . . . .
wow I have not had a ticket in years. I do remeber one I got in Idaho, a certain little girl was screaming so loud that i was going a little fast so we could get to the hotel to get her claimed down. we were on the way to Seatlle to see grandmother and grandpa. I think I was doind 80-90 in a 65.
love
anandad
Post a Comment