Awwwww. how sweet.
p-r-ecious! how sweet!
I'm longing too after seeing this sweet baby boy. 2 weddings and a baby . . . how blessed the "H" family is!
So cute!
How beautiful! I love brand new babies!
I just heard Cherise had her baby. He looks like a cutie! Just don't hold him too much - you never know what will happen (wink, wink).
Nothing as precious as a brand new baby.
Cherise had a baby? Cute, cute, cute. And, yes, it causes me a little pang too.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. What a perfect title.
i feel that longing, too!
How cute! I love babies!
So much to be thankful for.
So precious! Love brand new babies!
lovely! nothing like little tiny sweet babies....
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Awwwww. how sweet.
p-r-ecious! how sweet!
I'm longing too after seeing this sweet baby boy. 2 weddings and a baby . . . how blessed the "H" family is!
So cute!
How beautiful! I love brand new babies!
I just heard Cherise had her baby. He looks like a cutie! Just don't hold him too much - you never know what will happen (wink, wink).
Nothing as precious as a brand new baby.
Cherise had a baby? Cute, cute, cute. And, yes, it causes me a little pang too.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. What a perfect title.
i feel that longing, too!
How cute! I love babies!
So much to be thankful for.
So precious! Love brand new babies!
lovely! nothing like little tiny sweet babies....
Post a Comment