Funny you would post this. Yesterday when I spent the entire day on laundry, I actually thought of you. Because with my three kids and your six, you have exactly double my work, and i Just can't even imagine. You were my little inspiration yesterday!
I loved the post on Jack. It really is miraculous how far he's come! You haven't just touched his life, you've engulfed it!
And laundry is always a sore subject. My kids are in charge of doing their own, so that means nothing gets folded. Just stuffed in the drawers to be worn again next week (they only wear the same 7 shirts!). I pity their wives!
Agghh, the picture says it all. If I turn around from the computer I will see the same sight staring back at me.
Loved the recap on Emma and loved all the insights you shared about adopting Jack. Yes, he has come a long way! And only because of such a wonderful family and loving parents!!!!!!!
I love that photo on your wall!! I've asked for it for Christmas! My girls do the laundry now as part of their chores. In a way, I miss it. I love folding great smelling laundry!
15 comments:
This one made me chuckle Andrea. You have your work ahead of you. What a good thing to document.
Good one! The things we do that no one really notices unless it's not done :) What a mom!
It's great that you have a picture like this, because this is the real-life sort of moment that never seems to get captured.
Funny you would post this. Yesterday when I spent the entire day on laundry, I actually thought of you. Because with my three kids and your six, you have exactly double my work, and i Just can't even imagine. You were my little inspiration yesterday!
I am thinking in the future you will have lots of little helpers to help fold laundry! Until then keep up the great job!
I loved the post on Jack. It really is miraculous how far he's come! You haven't just touched his life, you've engulfed it!
And laundry is always a sore subject. My kids are in charge of doing their own, so that means nothing gets folded. Just stuffed in the drawers to be worn again next week (they only wear the same 7 shirts!). I pity their wives!
It's amazing how much laundry those little bodies can create!
oh, my goodness. that is some serious laundry.
i'm so happy to see you at spt this week!
Agghh, the picture says it all. If I turn around from the computer I will see the same sight staring back at me.
Loved the recap on Emma and loved all the insights you shared about adopting Jack. Yes, he has come a long way! And only because of such a wonderful family and loving parents!!!!!!!
Oh the never ending piles of laundry.
Whoa Nelly. I shouldnt be so shocked, my laundry day is tomorrow and my pile is about as large as yours... dang it..
I love that photo on your wall!! I've asked for it for Christmas! My girls do the laundry now as part of their chores. In a way, I miss it. I love folding great smelling laundry!
Laundry day is everyday isn't it?!?!? It sure seems like it at my house!
Great SPT!
Good luck with that!
I can't imagine your laundry. I can barely imagine my own. I love that you took this picture. True SPT!:)
Post a Comment