Home, sweet home! What a whirlwind trip. We spent yesterday morning with my sister Amy and her new husband. While Jason and my brother watched the BYU game Staci and I went to Ikea with my kids. CRAZY. We put them in the play area but had to take them with us to check out. By the time we got to the car all four kids were screaming, fighting and crying. I'm not sure it was worth it but I did find a cute desk for Emma's room.
We left last night at 7:00 and drove back to Dillon. We stayed in the same hotel and even got the same room. We dragged ourselves out of bed this morning and rolled into town around 2 this afternoon. It's so different coming home, the trip just drags on. We were all so happy to be home.
Eli saved the day and put together the new Ikea desk. All his years of lego building have paid off. I was so impressed with his skills.

+copy2.jpg)
1 comment:
see legos are worth it. glad you are home and all is safe.
love
anandad
Post a Comment