Friday, November 07, 2008

Friday

Today I:

Listed 18 items on ebay. I haven't done this in ages. It felt good to go through old stuff and list it.

Talked on the phone to almost everyone I know.

went to the dreaded mall to make some returns thanks to the kindness of a friend who let Jack come to play.

Accepted the fact that this cat who has been hanging around our front porch for days isn't going anywhere. Lily celebrated by holding him and naming him Diamond. Unfortunately for her, Emma has already named him Einstein.


Made whole wheat pizza

and brownies


With my helper by my side the whole time.


I was entertained all afternoon by this cutie drawing pictures, in her pajamas because she was so cold when she got home from school. It was chilly today.





After dinner, I kissed the darlings goodbye and headed out the door with this guy.

Dressed in my grandma's coat.

8 comments:

kate said...

Your pizza looks good! Is it an easy dough recipe? ...if it's a good one would you post it please. I love Personal pizza's -kid tested toppins for the munchins, and gourmet toppins for the adult palette.

KariAnn said...

Sounds like a very productive day! I need that pizza recipe, looks delicous.

carlo said...

what fun- your grandmother's coat! love that!

fun friday and wow on the menu...

Kristin said...

FABULOUS coat!! Post your wheat pizza recipe...please.

Reuel and Ana said...

thank you for posting the mundane things on the blog. I love these things. nice coat. cute little helpers. I remember the picture you posted when you were making cookies and lily was standing on the counter covered with flour and Staci was standing with a look of shock on her face. it was a priceless shot. I think now Staci would not be so shocked today.
love
anandad

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

That coat is so cool! Way to go for accomplishing so much.

Betina said...

I love the coat!

Amy said...

I love the coat Andrea. Too bad I didn't get a chance to talk to you on Friday :( I love the picture of you and Jack.

cjanerun