Emma and I have been going through pictures all weekend working on her upcoming timeline assignment for school. I thought I'd feature Emma through the ages in today's post. Emma is my firstborn daughter and I was so excited to have a girl. She has not disappointed. In her younger years she was as girly girl as they come. She loved clothes and her hair. Her interest in those things has waned as she's gotten older and discovered other things that she loves. She is a voracious reader, loves to ride her bike, snowski, waterski and wakeboard. She has recently discovered sewing and is very creative. Basically the girl has it all. She's a feisty girl too but it came in handy this summer when she learned how to waterski on one. Yesterday I was doing laundry and emptied Eli's pockets and found a miniature "For the Strength Of The Youth" pamphlet. I threw it on the counter and Emma discovered it and read it. As soon as she was done she said, "Mom, Abbie has got to read this" and then proceeded to make a copy on our printer for her best bud Abbie.
Newborn Emma
Newborn Emma




+copy2.jpg)
9 comments:
Wow, its so fun to see Emma growing up! She is such a cute girl!!
Emma
what beautiful pictures of you as you have grown up. I am so please at the wonderful young lady you have become. You may hate me for saying this but you are so much like your mother was as a young girl. We love you so much.
love
Ana and Granddad
So cute, it's fun to look back. I forget so fast what they were like. Emma is such a cutie. I love all that hair holy cow. I vividly remember the little voice from the family room saying "cut this part right here".
What a great timeline....and title. Eight IS great.
Do a Eli (Jonah)
through the ages post because he is your coolest child
-Jonah (eli)
Emma is such a cutie! It has been fun to see her grow up. I can't believe how grown up she is.
Mom,you are just doing this because I had to do that project for school
-Emma
I cannot believe she can slalom already. What the heck?! You guys have been advancing over the last two summers!
Love Emma. Such a cute timeline of her.
I am finally catching up on your blog........I am so surprised you guys had such a warm Halloween. OUrs was as well, but that isn't anything new. Your kids looked cute in all of their costumes.
I love looking through our old photo albums, it does make me sad to see them grow up so fast!
Post a Comment