Monday, November 17, 2008

Eli Guest Post #2: tag of 8s

I was tagged. so here we go

8 T.V. shows I Watch

1. Mythbusters
2. How it's made
3. Tom and Jerry
4. Dexter's Lab
5. Avatar
6. Aurthur (educational AND fun to watch)
7.The amazing race
8. AFV

8 things I did yesterday

1. Woke up
2. Ate yogurt
3. Went to church an hour early
4. Stayed at home with my grandma (parents out of town)
5. Became the president of the deacon's quarom
6. E-mailed
7. Ate leftovers for dinner
8. Watched the amazing race

8 Thing I look foward to

1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving feast
3. My birthday
4. My mission
5. Retirement (a guy can think ahead)
6. when I can leave this hectic house
7. The day my mom finally stops pretending she's not old
8. When my novel gets published and I become rich (a guy can dream, right?)

8 of my favorite resturants

1. Subway
2. Pizza Rita
3. XXX burgers
4. Quizno's
5. Linnie's
6. PF Changs
7. Red Robins
8. Old European Breakfast house

8 Things on my wish list

1. Legos (I know you're proud, George)
2. A video game that had a million different endings, if such a thing exists
3. Money
4. For Jackson to move here
5. For all of my mom's awesome siblings to move here
6. Christmas thrice a year
7. More knowledge
8. A cool pet, like a rock

8 tagged people (that don't have to if they don't want to)

1. Kelly L
2. Lara Caviness
3. Sis. Zorich
4. Any body
5. Else
6. That
7. Wants
8. to

3 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for posting, Eli. It is great to learn more about you. I think you are quite insightful and intelligent. I wish we lived closer to all of you guys so that we could get to know each other better!

Lara said...

Hey Eli,

Your posts are always fun and insightful to read.

Thanks for thinking of me for your tag. I'm going to be lazy though - I already did tags of 8 last month - so you can read that one if you want.

Unknown said...

i like the one about your mom pretending that she's not old.

cjanerun