
Monday, June 11, 2012
The Sweetest Thing
This isn't the greatest picture but I just have to write about what happened. Every day at 4 pm the older kids get hard boiled eggs and they love it. The girl on the left was down the hall from the dining room, throwing a bit of a fit and refusing to come in and get her egg. The little girl on the right heard her crying and ran out to get her. She bent down to the floor and reached her hand out to her friend. Soon they were running down the hall together to get their eggs. Both lily and I had tried to coax her into the kitchen with little success. It was touching to see the show of genuine compassion these little girls had for each other. I've been really pleased to see how the kids interact with each other.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

+copy2.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment