We're in Boise, making a pit stop on our way to SLC. We went a different way from Spokane to Boise (Highway 95) and had the best scenic drive. Jack screamed for a lot of the trip so it was nice to have the scenery to calm us.
Before I left I had one last hurrah with Lucy. She treated Kariann, Rebecca and I to lunch at Luna and I tried not to think about her moving. Luckily I get to see her in Salt Lake for one last goodbye.

+copy2.jpg)
9 comments:
That is so sad to say goodbyes. At least you get to see her new house. Very exciting. Have a safe trip!
Sorry about seeing a friend go. Hope you have a great trip!
Its hard to believe your already on your way here!
Anne
Have a great trip! We're going to SLC too! We leave tomorrow night and are driving through the night...it's the best way to travel with our kids. They sleep pretty much the whole way.
I saw Lucy today...to say good-bye...She said that she will be in Spokane (briefly) next week and can come to book club! Yay! Don't worry...I will be back in time for book club too! Yep...we scheduled around it! :)
I love that you post while traveling - it makes me not feel so out of touch! Have fun (maybe take a Hummer ride!)
Can't wait to see you!!!
Aw, you are going too soon! I'll be there in August!
Have a fun trip!
Hey, I'll be flying down on Monday! I'll be feeling your good vibes in the air. Call me if you want to meet at Liberty Park. I'm trying out their water spot. Sorry to hear about the scream fest. We've had those drives (usually when I'm driving alone). I'll miss Lucy too. Another potential counselor, gone :)
oh so sad to say goodbye...
luckily the blog world will keep you together!
Post a Comment