Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day 2007


Happy Father's Day!


I'm so grateful my kids have such a great dad.

13 comments:

Michelle Alley said...

What a perfect photo for Father's Day! Love those cute skirts your girls are wearing - may I ask where you got them? Hope you had a great Sunday.

Carolyn said...

What a happy family! Great picture. Happy Father's Day Jason.

[alisar] said...

Beautiful picture! I love your girls matching outfits - can't wait to do that with my girls!

Kelly said...

That is the perfect post! Short and sweet and point well made. Happy Day!

jenny said...

What a great candid shot of Jason and the kids. I hope you guys had a great day!

Anne said...

Very cute photo! Your kids do have a fantastic father! Happy Father's Day Jason!

Eric, Anne, Bella, Chloe, Eleanor and Margaret

Amy said...

I can not handle all the cuteness!! Happy Father's Day Jason!!! I have to say Jason is one of the best Father's in the world!!!

andrea said...

Michelle-the skirts were Gymboree's easter collection. I forgot we had them and just rediscovered them the other night. They are too cute to be worn only for easter.

Melissa said...

Very cute picture!

Lara said...

Look at that cute photo!

Kristin said...

Happy Father's Day Jason! Hope it was wonderful!!

Bridget said...

What a sweet family! Happy Father's Day Jason!

KariAnn said...

This is the cutest picture! I love it!!!

cjanerun