I love this challenge. I am very drawn to the true primary colors. My favorite color has always been blue. I love it. I've had these couches for over 10 years and I still like them.
In fact this same fabric was featured in a recent magazine spread and it made my heart soar that I can still get away with using this furniture. (With my destructive kids I have made a pact to not replace anything for at least five years when I can guarantee it will not be destroyed).
I also LOVE red. For years I was afraid to use it but when we redid this built-in entertainment center a couple of years ago I took the plunge and painted it red. I think it turned out great.
I also love red dishes.
Finally I love yellow. Every room in my house is painted a different version of this paint color. It is Columbia's beach grass.
I had it in my old house and transferred it to our new house. So many people have used this same color in their homes. I had an interior decorator pick the color for me and she should get a royalty for every person who has used it.
I've recently discovered a few shades of purple in my wardrobe. I bought all three of these shirts this spring. Notice a common thread. Maybe my mom is rubbing off on me. She loves purple and looks so good in this color.

+copy2.jpg)
13 comments:
I showed my husband some pictures of your house from your blog as an example of the color I want to use in our new downstairs. We both love it! I especially love red too - and your purple shirts look pretty on you.
Love all of your colors! You've always had the knack:)
I love looking at your house, and all your colors. Hmmm what can we decorate next? Got any space that needs to me redone? I'm in the mood.
Fun to see your colors...I love how your red/white look in your cupboard...
...and the paint color is beautiful...
love the red dishes and the entertainment center looks great!!
i love your take on this...
I am a red dishes fan myself. Your desk turned out great!
ooh, i'm so glad to see your spring shirts! fun colors.
i also love the beach grass. i love the feeling it evokes when i just say beach grass.
Great colors and perfect for the Stake Primary President. :) I LOVE the red dishes in the white cupboard. I think my next kitchen will be red and white.
I love the colors in your home - they all work so well together. Also love the purple shirts - and yes you do look great in purple!
You have great taste! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the red.
Love all of those colors. The red on the redone entertainment center looks great - good choice! I love red, especially as an accent wall and in the right style house, the whole room. Great shirts too!
Oh my word, I love the red entertainment center!!
that red stripped bowl is awesome!
Post a Comment