This week has been so busy and I've been grateful to have all day yesterday and today at home getting stuff done. I had one of my best days yesterday. I woke up ready to go and got so much accomplished. Lisa couldn't come yesterday to help with the laundry so I did it all by myself and didn't quite finish. I also started going through my ebay stuff. I am always suprised at how much I accumulate over the year. I am excited because this is when children's clothing sales start picking up on ebay for spring/summer clothing. I have several bins ready to iron, photograph and list. Lisa came today and since the laundry was done she helped me start to iron all the clothes. My goal is to get everything listed over the next 7-10 days.
Last night I did a relief society enrichment group at my house. I think it turned out well and that everyone who came enjoyed themselves. I am picky and prefer my close-knit book group but I think over time I will get to know some of these ladies better and enjoy them just as much. There are two young married girls who came that I just love. They are young moms and remind me of myself 10 years ago.
I feel like I'm coming to a point in my life where I'm just starting to relax. Lucy gave me a sign for Christmas that says, "cleaning a house while children are growing is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing." I looked at that sign all day yesterday and decided not to stress while getting ready for the enrichment group. Of course it helped that my friend Lara took my kids the day before so I could clean my house. I can get so much done when I have 90 minutes without kids.
This weekend will be low key. I plan to get lots done tomorrow while Jason is home. Jonah has a sleepover birthday party tonight. We usually don't let our kids sleepover and I was so proud of Jonah when he got the invitation. He didn't even ask even though it is his best friend. He just wanted to know if he could go back in the morning.

+copy2.jpg)
5 comments:
I too am always amazed at how much stuff you have to sell on e-bay. I hope this weekend really is low key for you and you get a chance to RELAX a little. Although I know there isn't much relaxing when you have 6 kids. I think it is time for Auntie to come pay a visit :)
You have had such a busy week. That Ebay stuff looks intimidating to me even though you've shown me how to do it. I should try again with some other stuff.
Good for Jonah. he's getting so mature.
I'll be checking your listings! :) Good luck.
I can't believe you find time to list all that stuff on ebay with all you have going on. Amazing. I thought girls night out turned out great. I don't know any of the new girls in our ward, so it was a great chance to get to know a few. Thanks!!!
I am so impressed with your ebaying!! It motivates me to get rid of some things that way too.
That is great about Jonah. We have that same rule...no sleepovers...Reilly is almost to that point...but not quite. She still gets a little mopey!
P.S. What did you guys do for your enrichment group? I don't think we've had one for months...at least not one I've heard about.
Post a Comment