That is the best way to sum up my day. Today found us with a clogged toilet (the big boys bathroom), a clogged bathtub (a whole roll of toilet paper thrown in the girls bathroom), and a container of yogurt hurled down the stairs. It exploded everywhere. Jack threw it in a state of excitement and even before I looked I knew it would be bad.
I sent Jason on a mission to rent a carpet cleaner and all is well. The only disaster we haven't resolved is the bathtub. We may have to call Action Drain for the third time in about 6 months! Never a dull moment around our house.
I sent Jason on a mission to rent a carpet cleaner and all is well. The only disaster we haven't resolved is the bathtub. We may have to call Action Drain for the third time in about 6 months! Never a dull moment around our house.

+copy2.jpg)
3 comments:
Yikes...looks like you've been doing damage control. I love how you and Jason are such a smooth running machine though that you know exactly what to do. Can't wait to hear the detail. . .
Yikes is right. I probably would have broke my no yelling goal if that happened. I hope everything gets cleared up. Clogged toliets are the worst!
the house smelled of poop
Post a Comment