
So today, after two weeks of sleeping in and having no schedule the kids went back to school. It was extra harsh because Jason had to go out of town for work today so I was on my own getting the kids off to school. He is so much help to me. In my quest to eat better I decided to make breakfast last night. It made this morning go by so smooth and we even had enough time to read scriptures before school. I made whole wheat blueberry muffins and the kids who are used to grabbing a yogurt from the fridge or a bowl of cereal were grateful for the change.
Lily also went back to speech therapy. I was so happy to see her therapist. We've definitely noticed some regression after two weeks off. It made me realize how important it is to work with her daily on her language. Usually I take the kids out to lunch during speech but since I am determined to eat better we went to the park instead. I took the kids to the duck pond and I've never seen so many ducks. We couldn't get out of the car because there was so much ice so I gave them bread to throw from the windows. Here is a picture of the ducks surrounding our car. 

+copy2.jpg)
5 comments:
Holy ducks! Cool but creepy too.
I loved sending Seth back to school today. He came home so excited about their spelling test.
Are those the muffins you made or a picture off the web. They look so tasty!
Don't be too impressed. I didn't think to take a picture of them until I was posting so i ripped one off the web. Mine were tasty though!
Andrea, I was going to say, those muffins look great. Staci and I got the Biggest Loser cookbook and the recipes in there are delicious. We love it.
incredible photo,
i can't believe our kids went back to school so soon. no wonder everyone in the east is so smart becasue they don't take vacation!
Scary ducks!!! Back to the grind is right!! ugh! At least this week my kids don't have ballet, piano etc. and due to Ailey's surgery and recoup I don't have to go to YW's. Yay!! So I am easing into it a bit slowly but still...I LOVE vacation!
Post a Comment