Today I discovered the world's greatest bubble machine. Here's how it works. First, put your child in the master bathtub and leave him unattended while he cheerfully plays. Chances are he will dump out a large bottle of shampoo. Then he will run the water that will drain down the overflow drain located at the top of the tub. Don't lose your temper over all the bubbles, simply tell him that he must use his new allowance to go to the store and buy more shampoo. Pat yourself on the back for keeping your cool. Go downstairs to your girls' bathroom that uses the same plumbing routes as the master bath and discover the world's greatest bubble machine. I'm not quire sure how this works but somehow the bubbles drained down and up through our toilet. Thank goodness for blogging so I can get this out and see the humor in it.

+copy2.jpg)
27 comments:
You know that I can TOTALLY appreciate this post. That is almost as funny as potatoes. Thank goodness for blogging is right.
I've got to go back for another look. THANK YOU!
OH My Andrea! That is SO funny! Leave it to Jack to make the discovery! Happy cleaning!
Anne
...so I guess this means you got last weeks toilet paper out of the drain?
Kelly, yes, we just got the bathtub fixed. Why I let him in my bathroom is a good question. For the most part he is so good in there and likes my tub because it is big and deep.
Oh Andrea what a job this brings to my heart. He is such a boy. think of how much you are giving him. Also thank you for giving us a laugh, even though I know how you felt. God bless you in your paticence(sp) and we pray for you and each of your children each night. maybe we should start praying that you will not kill any of them.
love
Dad and Ana
oh. my. goodness.
you are a saint, andrea. :)
love that you saw the humor in it.
That is funny. I can't wait until Katya starts doing things like that.
wow sounds like a great invention and oh so cheap,
What a day! Hilarious to think back on - but I'm sure it was frustrating while it was happening. I'm glad you took a picture of it - it will be funny to show your son when he's older.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Good love and logic, with the allowance used to pay for new shampoo thing.
After the new bottle of shampoo is paid for and replaced Jack will probably think to himself that it was money well spent!
How long did it take you to clean it all up?
You are an awesome mom!!!
I'm SO glad you posted a picture. This will be a classic story for the grandchildren.
A picture really is better than a thousand words. In this case.
I can't believe you offered to have my kids over today. What is wrong with you? Why aren't you crazy lady like me?
Congratulations to Jack - he has outdone Sean this week. Although Sean has also dumped 1 bottle of shampoo and several bottles of bubbles down the tub just this last week (once at Stoneridge too). But we never saw the bubble effect.
Hope you can laugh now!!!!!!
Oh my Andrea. That is pretty funny. Kuddos to you for keeping your cool. I for sure would have lost it on that one!!
oh my gosh, I can't believe all those bubbles!!
I guess your bathroom will really sparkle after that:)
WOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
There is no way I would have been close to keeping my cool about all of that!
On the other hand, if you ever need a large supply of bubbles quickly...
Holy Hannita Batman! BWahahaa! Looks like something that would happen at my house :P
OH MY GOSH!! I am hyperventilating just looking at the picture!! :) You are going to have some GREAT stories to tell your future grandchildren about their Daddy!
HOLY BUBBLES!
Whoa!! Lots of bubbles!!
I LOVE JACK! Keeps you on your toes that is for sure! I do have to say this one tops the picture of Lily and Anna in the kitchen sink when you first got Lily.
i was sort of hoping that the picture was a stock photo that you pulled from somewhere, and not a realworld photo!!
so glad you are able to share this with laughter!
I often think "thank heavens for blogging" when things like this happen, it makes for a great post.
Oh no! I am so sorry! How long did that take to clean up? Those are the moments you just want to yell, "Calgone, take me away!"
Sometimes you just have to be grateful that you don't have a dull life. Right?
Oh.my.goodness!! I'm so glad it is your problem to have and not mine!! I hope somehow it all gets worked out!
((((HUGS))))
Post a Comment