1. Three things I love:
- Clean Sheets
- Big white trim and wainscoting
- Lake Coeur D'Alene

2. Three things I miss:
- Having a baby in the house (I had Lucy's Henry today and it was so fun)
- China/Real Chinese Food
- My Dad & Siblings
3. Three people who make me laugh:
- Eli (my oldest)
- Jason (my husband)
- Bill Cosby (Loved him when I was a kid)
4. Three things that scare me:
- mice
- Pornography
- Heights
5. Three things on my desk:
- Camera
- Remote Control
- Dave Ramsey CD's & Envelopes
6. Three things I want to do in life:
- Do humanitarian work
- Serve a mission with my husband
- Raise successful kids
7. Three things that I can do:
- Sell stuff on ebay
- quilt
- Find good deals
8. Three things I can't do:
- Sing
- Cartwheel
- lead music
9. Three things I would like to learn:
- to speak Chinese
- Better organizational skills
- Landscape design
10. Three things I regret:
- Not putting hardwood floors on my entire main floor.
- Wasting so much time.
- Ignoring my kids when they try to get my attention.
11. Three of my favorite foods:
- Thai Food (yellow curry)
- Ice Cream
- Cheese
12. Three (Sorry I can't stop at just three) of my favorite shows as a kid: (It depends on the era, I've always enjoyed a good show and I realize I must have watched a lot of TV as a kid).
- Little House on the Prairie (all time fave)
- Adam 12 (first show I remember loving)
- Love Boat
- Fantasy Island
- Chips
- Carol Burnett Show
- Knot's Landing (I used to sneak to watch this one, loved it!)
- Knight Rider
- Magnum PI
- Greatest American Hero
- Cosby Show
- Family Ties

+copy2.jpg)
16 comments:
OH! Adam 12. The dark haired EMT, that was my first crush. My heart skips a beat even now remembering how in love I was with him. Wonder if I saw a picture now what I'd think?
My parents lived in Beijing for 15 years, and every time they came home they were thrilled to get "real" Chinese food. Meaning the true local cuisine just didn't match up to thier Americanized favorites. :)
Kelly, I would love to know more about your parents living in Beijing.
I found the food in southern China (where my kids are from)to be more to my liking.
Little House was the best. Remember when you used to play Mary, I would play Laura, and Bekah would play Carrie.
I miss you too honey. But these blogs really help because I learn things about you I did not know about you and knots landing.
I love you and you are a successful mother and wife and daughter.
love
dad
oh my goodness. adam 12. you hit some biggies girl! i think i will do a post on just old tv shows...lol oh yes, knots landing...seriously, where were my parents?? eekk! :)
i almost titled my post the same thing-- we love that song and our vhs tape wore out so i need to get a new one!!
fun to read your list!! and how sweet is it that your dad comments? love that!
I'm glad I tagged you too! And I love that I knew a lot of this stuff. I love knowing you.
Love the white trim and wainscoating as well.
Great list! So nice you could watch Henry for awhile. It is nice to have a baby in the house (when it is someone else's).
I loved your list!
Actually, my favorite Schoolhouse Rock song is "Unpack Your Adjectives".
Great 3 list. Does Sean still qualify as a baby? You can have him any time you want (ha ha ha).
We bought the whole School house rock dvd set - our girls don't quite appreciate it yet. My husband is a huge Magnum PI fan, my favorite show as a kid was Buck Rogers and Battle Star Galactica - yes, I was a geek!
Great Post - Thanks for sharing!
I second the big white trim and wainscoating. I love your house! I can't say much about TV shows since I didn't grow up with a TV (mean parents). Love your threes!
I can remember gathering around the TV to watch Knots Landing together as a family.
But what I really remember is Falcon Crest. My dad would say, "There's Ronald Reagan's first wife" everytime Jane Wyman was on screen.
I never believed him because she seemed sooooooo old, and Ronald Reagan seemed sort of old but still young in a sort of cool grandpa way.
Ah yes Knots Landing and Greatest American Hero. I still can quote that theme song.
I didn't know you were a quilter. Or did I? Have you ever posted a quilt??
Thai curry double yum. I am a bit hungry. And I too share that love of white trim--so pretty.
Great 3's! I love the picture of Lake Coeur D'Alene...so pretty!
I have never heard of Adam 12...I think I missed out.
I love white trim, Thai Yellow Curry, and Little House on the Prairie too!
P.S. I can't do a cartwheel either! Maybe we should go eat some curry and bond about it!! :)
What a fun list Andrea! These little lists have been so much fun to read. I guess I should make me one :P
Post a Comment