I sent the kids outside to entertain themselves and they made this adorable little snowman. Hopefully this is our goodbye to winter since it is March 1.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Sometimes it's good to just stay home
I've been on the go non-stop this week. I've volunteered at the school, done my visiting teaching, gone to the Children's Museum twice, gone to the gym, etc. We've pretty much been gone every day from 9-3:00. Then the kids have had friends over after school and I've had to do driving in the afternoon as well. Today I had nothing on the agenda except for a big pile of laundry
which took Lisa and I four hours to fold and put away. There is still a load in the washer and one in the dryer. I also cleaned my girls bathroom and the kitchen. 
I sent the kids outside to entertain themselves and they made this adorable little snowman. Hopefully this is our goodbye to winter since it is March 1.
I sent the kids outside to entertain themselves and they made this adorable little snowman. Hopefully this is our goodbye to winter since it is March 1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

+copy2.jpg)
10 comments:
Andrea~
Can you email me the info of the place you stay in Lincoln City? I really appreciate all your comments! :)
charmeddesigns@gmail.com
Love the laundry. I'm glad Lisa came and you got it done.
Very cute snowman. But it better be the last time it snows around here. Talk about cabin fever.
I am glad you had a helper. I think that pile would put me in tears. I would feel too overwhelmed. I am glad you are caught up for the moment (at least)
Love the snowman--and yes I hope it is the end for you guys.
Wow, you are the laundry goddess! Not just laundry but bathrooms too!
Love the snowman!
Andrea,
I love the snowman! It is so cute. The kids look adorable. I can't believe there is enough snow on the ground to make a snowman! Hopefully spring will be there soon!
Dear Andrea
what cute little kids and snowman. i like lilly laying her head on Anna. love
dad
I forgot to say the cute little things i was going to say. it says in your bio that you are a stay at home mom. finally you were able to stay home.
lv
dad
I really love stay at home days. I absolutely cherish the days I can be at my house, clean things up, play with my kids in their rooms, etc. Glad you got a little break!
P.S. I too hope there will be no more snowmen this winter!
Looks like my house and couch with laundry! lol! I don't mind washing and drying, it's the putting it away..ugh
Cute snowman! :)
So glad your kids enjoyed being outside. And way to go with getting all the things done that needed to get done. It is hard to do the mundane things like laundry and cleaning when there is so much more you wish you could do with your time. But someone has to do it I guess.
Post a Comment