Rise and shout the Cougars are out,
Along the trail to fame and glory
Rise and shout,
Our cheers will ring out
As you unfold your victory story.
On we go to vanquish the foe
For alma mater's sons and daughters
Our faith is strong
We'll raise our colors high in the blueand cheer our cougars of BYU!
Gooooooo Cougars!
The end.
Gooooooo Cougars!
The end.

+copy2.jpg)
9 comments:
Go cougars the game was great to watch but it mustg have been a lot more fun for you guys. bring on uCLA.
love
dad
Great pictures! I felt like I was there. :-) Glad your cougars won . . . ours lost miserably.
I always wondered what the words to that song were. Tim had fun watching the game. Too bad it was right during our son's b-day party so I was left to manage a wild gang of 10 year olds!
Sooo Jealous!! I heard it was a great game!!
Pretty fun! You do take good pictures! We watched the game on Saturday night, only something screwy happened during the last two minutes so we only heard about the dramatic ending. Yeah...thanks Bresnan Cable!
Wish I could have been a part of the Cougar Pride section in Washington.
Glad you guys had fun!! We watched the game and almost got a stomachache watching because it was so close!!! You guys look great!
I'm so glad they won the game!!!! Looked like a fun trip.
Oh so much fun! and it all brings back such great memories.
How fun to attend the game. You know what is sad? I graduated from there and don't even know the fight song. thanks for posting it :)
Post a Comment