skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Domestic Bliss--Part 2
Encouraged by yesterday's canning success, I decided to try my hand at breadmaking. I've wanted to try this recipe for several months now and today was the today. It was so easy that I wondered why I haven't been making bread for years. I grew up on homemade whole wheat bread so I don't know why this has been so long in coming. Lily and Jack helped with the entire process and I rewarded them by letting them make cinnamon rolls with the leftover dough.
2 comments:
Yummy. That looks amazing! My loaves never turn out that good.
ah i remember that bread. smoothered in butter and jam hot out of the oven. One time in sacramento we had the missionaies over for supper. they eat two loaves for dinner and then took another loaf home which they gave to one of their investigators. once you make it a couple of times it is real easy. mother problely still has the grinder and bread mixer.
Post a Comment