You have officially become a Domestic Goddess! Wow! Every time I drive by those big signs: Utah Peaches! I think about canning some, but it only lasts for a few seconds! Good for you!
Awesome! I was inspired by Staci too. Except all I do is go back to look at her pictures, I didn't actually bust out the fruits and vegetables. Yours look awesome!
So yummy and fun. I miss having friends with canning supplies. I could borrow my mother-in-laws, but then I'd have to figure out how to do it all by myself, and that's no fun. :)
5 comments:
You have officially become a Domestic Goddess! Wow! Every time I drive by those big signs: Utah Peaches! I think about canning some, but it only lasts for a few seconds! Good for you!
Awesome! I was inspired by Staci too. Except all I do is go back to look at her pictures, I didn't actually bust out the fruits and vegetables. Yours look awesome!
So yummy and fun. I miss having friends with canning supplies. I could borrow my mother-in-laws, but then I'd have to figure out how to do it all by myself, and that's no fun. :)
good for Staci for setting the example.
love
dadandana
Wow! Those look so good Andrea! Way to go!
Post a Comment