I think that all the little girls are just darling. the big girls are very pretty too. and another very lovely daughter in law. you boys look so much alike it is scary. wished i could have been there. love anaanddad
Beautiful. Your family is beautiful. I'm happy for your brother. His wife is beautiful. I gather from the pictures that you went without your own children. I hope the entire event went smoothly.
10 comments:
Very cute. That looked like it was awesome. That one girl, Katya sure is cute.
Beautiful day! Love your hair cut!
I think that all the little girls are just darling. the big girls are very pretty too. and another very lovely daughter in law. you boys look so much alike it is scary. wished i could have been there.
love
anaanddad
Wow - love seeing all the family resemblences. You all look great! Love all the little girls in their dresses!
Looks like it was a happy day. Everyone looks grand. Miss you all.
Cute pictures. It's fun to see your darling new sister in law.
What a beautiful family you have. Those little flower girls are darling!!
Beautiful. Your family is beautiful. I'm happy for your brother. His wife is beautiful. I gather from the pictures that you went without your own children. I hope the entire event went smoothly.
How awesome! What a super day :)
Very important comment here--I LOVE YOUR HAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment