If you can't beat spring than you must join it, embrace it, love it! I think the snow/rain mix kind of Spring is officially my least favorite season but today I sent it a little love by flying a kite with the kids. Believe it or not this kite was in the air from 2:00-6:00 this afternoon. Today I also realized that if you can't beat motherhood you just join it, embrace it love it! So today I flew a kite with the kids.
I took my kids to the park to fly kites a couple of weeks ago. They did it for about 5 minutes and then were done - but the kites did get used as all the other kids at the park wanted a turn too.
7 comments:
Wasn't it a BEAUTIFUL day?? My kids spent a lot of it outside too. NO MORE SNOW!!!!
Yeah for kites!!!! Yeah for motherhood!!!!
I took my kids to the park to fly kites a couple of weeks ago. They did it for about 5 minutes and then were done - but the kites did get used as all the other kids at the park wanted a turn too.
what a stunning day.
i love the pics of the kite and the kids.
Looks like fun! You definitely have to take advantage of the nice days this spring. Great pictures. Cute kids.
Wow, all your kids are growin gup so fast! Great photos Andrea and I totally love that playground :)
We haven't done that in so long. How fun!
Post a Comment