skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Oops....
Oops! Today was our annual neighborhood cleanup. We were given heavy duty trash bags to pick up trash along the roads. We never made it off our property and filled several bags of a winter's worth of trash that has probably blown from our garbage cans. I couldn't resist adding some of our bigger trash items to pile. We filled our little utility trailer full of junk and hauled it to the dropoff spot. We tried to be stealthy but a neighbor lady pulled up and said, "wow, you sure found a lot of stuff on the side of the road," and then proceeded to chide us for bringing so much stuff.
Oops! Earlier in the week the kids brought home some free tickets to the circus. Anna is obsessed with going and I finally consented to take her (even though I don't like the circus, especially after reading Water For Elephants). I drove all the way downtown only to find out that the circus is next week. Anna blinked back the tears and I quickly made up for my mistake by taking them to the carosuel. 
No comments:
Post a Comment