
I don't do sick very well. I'm a high energy, on the go kind of girl. It takes a lot to slow me down and this illness is kicking my rear. Last night we hosted a ward game night at our house. I thought it went really well with a good turnout of diverse people from our ward. We had a great time playing the "name game" where you write names on a piece of paper and then describe them in round one, act the name out in round two, use a one word description in round three and one action in round four. Everyone was howling with laughter by the end which is always a good sign. After everyone left I felt just fine and cleaned up and went to bed. I woke up this morning with my sore throat back with a vengeance. Luckily Dr. Tony stopped by tonight so I could get a diagnosis. We think it's spread to a sinus infection. Oh, I hope I get better soon. So much to do. Thank goodness for the party last night so at least I can be sick in a clean house.

+copy2.jpg)
7 comments:
Shoot...you're still sick! Game night sounds fun. I love playing that "name game". Our RS does a Game Night once a month and it is so much fun.
Feel better...at least you have a clean house and there is something to be said for that. :)
Bummer :( Hope you get feeling better soon! Game night sounded like a blast! Glad you guys had fun! Take care-
Sorry you are still sick honey, just remember that you will be well and funtioning again soon.
love
dad
Oh, my heart goes out to you! I can't believe you are still sick. I started getting sinus infections a couple of years ago, so I know how awful they are. So sorry!
P.S. I LOVE that name game too. It's been such a long time since I've played it. Thanks for the reminder!
Get feeling better soon!
Feel better soon! I am interested in this Africa connection you've hinted about.
i am playing catch up so i hope by NOW you are feeling better?!?
i spent most of December sick so I know what you mean-- it is not fun and it did kick my butt. I was sure it was pneumonia or mono but dr/test results said otherwise.
Post a Comment