Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Anna





Today is Anna Rose's 5th birthday. I can't believe how fast the time is gone. Five is such a milestone birthday. Anna is so excited to join her big brothers and sisters at school next year. We had a simple birthday party on Monday with Anna's three little five year old friends. I made her a rainbow cake which she loved. Jason's mom had given Anna a bubble machine the day before as an early birthday present. It was the hit of the party and the kids had a great time chasing bubbles.

Anna is such a sweet little girl. She is so easy going and able to entertain herself so well. She is sandwiched in between two very go-getter sisters and she handles it so well. She was only two when we adopted Lily and too young to really understand what was going on. She and Lily play together all day and Lily adores her big sister. Anna is at the perfect age that is so easy to love. I can't believe my baby is five.

11 comments:

carlo said...

happy day to you, andrea. birthdays are so special.

love the post--how very sweet. that cake is adorable.

Da said...

Happy Birthday Anna!!

From your friends, the Isoms

[alisar] said...

You make the CUTEST cakes. Now I'll be copying Emma's and Anna's. Happy Bday to a cute 5-year-old.

Kari said...

Oh Happy Birthday to her!! She is such a cutie!!!

Betina said...

You are a great example of likening the Family Fun unto yourself. I love the cakes you use, I always see pictures of cute cakes in our FF magazine but end up just defaulting to boring cupcakes each year.

Happy BD to Anna!

Carolyn said...

Natalie had so much fun at Anna's party. She came home and re-enacted the whole thing (we played musical chairs and some game called "penguin" all afternoon!) Anna is such a cutie - Jason is seriously going to have to lock her in a closet when she turns 16!

Lara said...

It is hard to believe our little girls are getting so big! Halle had a great time - she always loves being with Anna.

Kelly said...

Cute cake! Happy Birthday! I like it when your kids have birthdays because I like it when you write their biographies. When is the next birthday?

Lucy said...

I hope Anna felt special on her big day. She really is such an easy going child. Every family deserves an Anna sometimes:)

jenny said...

Happy Birthday Anna! Such a sweet post.

everything pink! said...

oohhh i love birthdays!

cjanerun