Friday, February 23, 2007

Fantastic Finds

Nothing gives me a quick boost like a good deal. Earlier this month while I was in Portland I found this cute wreath at the Coldwater Creek outlet. It was 75% off and the perfect piece to go above my fireplace.Yesterday I had to run to Target to get a birthday present for Anna's friend Natalie. I decided to walk around the store and noticed that their import section was all 75% off. I was shocked because I was just there a week ago and had so much fun browsing through this section and everything was still full price.

On the very bottom shelf was this great rug. I put it under the scanner just to make sure and sure enough it rang up to $32.00. I was so excited and even more excited when I brought it home and found that it worked out great. Now I have a much needed rug for my front door and when I get sick of it I won't mind replacing it since I certainly will have gotten my money's worth.


Today I went with Jason's mom to Gymboree so we could earn some gymbucks. She is always so generous and likes to earn the gymbucks but doesn't like to spend them. She always ends up giving them to me. Another score since I will be able to buy this adorable Easter outfit for my girls with my gymbucks. There's no better deal than free gymbucks.

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Good deals is right! Love the wreath above your fireplace. I could have seen that wreath on sale for $2 and though "cute wreath" but would never have seen it hanging above a fireplace on a cute little window pane thingie like that. I just don't have the gift, but love looking at the beauty other people create!

Amy said...

I just love getting things on clearence! Target always has the cutest things. I love the "future" Easter outfits. Can't wait to see pictures of the girls in them. Too Cute!!!

Lara said...

Way cute stuff. Love those shoes. Your girls will look so adorable.

jenny said...

You scored on all those finds. That Gymborie outfit is darling!

Barb said...

I love a bargain, and the wreath looks great. I love love love the window pane over your mantle.

carlo said...

Love your finds! WOW~

super cute Easter outfit. Love the rug and your fireplace is beautiful. I want to go shopping with you!

Michelle Alley said...

I so miss Target. We're up in Montreal, Quebec for the next three years and the closest they have to a Target is Walmart - sigh. Our trip to Lake Placid was really based on being able to shop at the Queensbury, NY Target!

Congratulations on your find!

Rebecca said...

I am so glad you finally found a rug for your front entryway. Sometimes it does pay off to wait. It looks great! Love the wreath, love the clothes! You have such great taste! And to get everything without any guilt, even better!

Victoria said...

Cute! Great bargains and choices!!

KariAnn said...

Your seriously the best shopper I know! The great deals just seem to flow your way. Keep it up!

Bridget said...

Love Gym bucks! I bought Alex's Easter dress (the pink ric rac dress) there last week, along with a few shirts, so I could earn some.

Love Target's clearance items! Target rocks!

cjanerun