Wednesday, October 04, 2006


The Oregon Coast Fall 2006--The Big Boys
Anna

Jack
The Oregon Coast 2006

Since 2002 we have made an annual trip to the beach with our good friends. A lot has changed since that first fall trip. Back then we were three families with 10 kids between us. Now we are 3 families with 15 kids between us, 1African American, and 4 Chinese.

Last year the tradition was replaced with a medical mission trip to China. We missed it so much that we vowed to never miss another year and made up for missing last year by renting our best place yet. A few years ago Jason and I camped out in a room with several of the kids. This year Kelly found a house with 5 bathrooms and enough sleeping spots for 24 people. AWESOME. We each had our own room and the boys slept in a bunk room and the girls also had their own room. It was our best year yet!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

What great pictures! See, now I'm in the know. I feel like I was on the trip with you! I can't believe that house though. I want one. With a maid.

Anonymous said...

The beach looks like fun!!!

cjanerun