Only 9 days left of school. We have had such a wet and rainy spring that it's hard to even think of summer. But it's coming fast and before I know it the sun will be shining and we'll be searching for things to do. I saw this great idea on someone's blog...but I can't remember where. Last week for FHE we decided to make a summer bucket list of all the things we want to do. I am hoping we can use the list to plan our weeks and as a go to place when the kids are looking for something to do. My favorite is visit a volcano. We'll see if we can pull off a visit to Mt. St. Helens. I'm hoping for a lazy summer of no schedules, lots of sun and water and reading together.


+copy2.jpg)
7 comments:
Love this idea. We're going to make ours this week. Thanks!
Holy cow!! You have started using your blog with a vengeance!! I love it! The bucket list is a great idea!
We do a list like that for every season. I think it really helps to enjoy and savor each season and it does help to plan out fun things to do. My kids love to cross things off. Usually their list of items are so easy...picnic at the park, go get slurpees, camp out in the backyard, have a pie night etc.
PS...Reilly is all signed up for swim team. Thanks so much for the suggestion. She is very excited.
Way to go Andrea! I did see that Shawni posted about her bucket list too. Great idea!
so happy to see you are bloging again, Amy told me
i love you
anandad
Wish my summer was going to be that exciting. Can't wait to see you guys in two weeks!
We made a list a few weeks ago during FHE and it got us excited about summer. We had a cold, wet spring too but are feeling the summer heat now that school is out.
Make a duct tape wallet is quite creative!
Post a Comment