Friday, June 11, 2010

Hooray For the Last Day!


We made it! Today is the last day of school. Every year, after spring break I feel like school should just be over. I have to force myself to stay involved. I am so proud of my kids who didn't check out early and stepped it up a few notches these past few weeks. They all finished strong and I can't believe we have another year under our belts. We now have a sophomore, 8th grader, 5th grader, 3rd grader, 2nd grader and 1st grader.

6 comments:

rebeccaV said...

Cute collage, Andrea. Does this mean I won't see you at the gym all summer ? ;)

Jo Anne said...

Where's Jonah?

Jo Anne said...

Where's Johah?

Amy said...

Let the fun begin!

Valynn said...

I'm sooo ready for summer and no homework! I've missed not seeing you at the gym this week...being sick is the pits. :(

Lucy said...

Happy Summer!

cjanerun