
Monday my baby turned seven! Where does the time go? We celebrated with new roller blades and a bike helmet and a trip to splashdown.


Here are some great things about Jack that I don't want to forget:
For his birthday he really, really wanted an itouch. He is obsessed with mine and can do more with it than I can.
He loves the weather and checks it multiple times a day. He especially loves to check the weekend weather to see if it's a good ski (snow or water) day.
He equally loves the mail. Every day he checks it and hopes that there is something for him. When there is, his smile is worth a million dollars.
He is extremely organized, probably the most organized of all the kids. All his things have a certain place and he thrives on routine. He loves to hang all his school work in his room and at one point every square inch of the walls around his bed were covered with papers.

+copy2.jpg)
8 comments:
Awww, happy birthday Jack!
ParabĂ©ns pra vocĂȘ, Jack!
Andrea, thank you for the darling pictures! :-D
I can't believe Jack is 7!!!! Such adorable pictures!
happy birthday Jack. the big 7. l hope you had a great day.
happy birthday Jack. the big 7. l hope you had a great day.
It sounds to me like he's the sweetest kid on earth, and so handsome too. Really can't believe he's 7!
I miss not seeing you at the gym...maybe we should meet up at swim practice instead. :)
Looks like Jack had a unforgettable birthday. Fun for him!
Wow - how did the last few years go by so quickly?
Jack is such a fun kid! Thanks for helping out with the birthday party - I couldn't have made it without you!
Post a Comment