So, after my blissful first week of summer I experienced the craziness of week 2. We have been busy with swimming lessons for Lily and Jack, tennis lessons for Eli and Jonah and Vacation Bible School for Emma and Anna. Each of these activities took place in the morning but all had staggered start and stop times so I was on the go from 8:00-12:30. I definitely prefer our lounging ways to the craziness. I'm just glad everything landed on the same week.
We also managed a quick trip to the airport to greet our friend who just came home from his mission. I love scenes like this and always get choked up when I see missionaries in airports. We even got to experience this scene in Brazil when we were on a flight with a Brazilian elder who was heading home.
The sign the kids made. It kept them busy all afternoon.
The proud father waiting for his boy.
Reunited mother and son!

+copy2.jpg)
1 comment:
Wow, time flies when it happens to other people. I can't believe Max is home already. and looking so grown up. I think it's great that you went and met him at the airport. Bev looks so happy.
Post a Comment