Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Reunited
And it feels so good. This morning I was awoken by the most beautiful boy ever. Jack was the first one to wake up and wander into our room at about 6:00 am. We've never left him before and he handled it like a champ. So much better than I expected. The look on his face when he saw me was pure delight and we enjoyed some yummy snuggles for about an hour before Jonah made his way into the room. It's funny that the first three kids up were the boys. All so excited that we were home. After Eli came in it was Anna and then Emma. We were all up and going when Lily walked into my room and jumped into my arms. It's good to get away but it's always better to come home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

+copy2.jpg)
5 comments:
Welcome home! Can't wait to hear more about your trip! I love the new photo on the title page!
Glad you made it back safely.
Can't wait to hear all about your trip! I'm sure your kids are loving that you are home again.
I bet all your kids are loving having you home. I'm so glad your trip was a success - at both ends. Can't wait for more details.
So glad you got to enjoy a great trip like that! But I agree, a week is about enough and you're ready to be tackled by attention starved kids!
Post a Comment