This is the longest day of the year! Three school parties, a trip to Goodwill for last minute costume emergencies, family photo shoot and trick or treating. But I wouldn't trade it for anything. I am going to be so sad when my kids are too old for Halloween.

+copy2.jpg)
14 comments:
You really have the spirit. You are a fun mom.
I don't ever come to your blog page because I read all your posts in my RSS aggregator, but I did tonight to look at those cute Halloween pictures you posted. I love the new layout with the new header picture and title. It looks wonderful. On my computer, that picture is all I can see and it looks like a splash screen, but it is just the header. It looks awesome!
Very cute bunch of kids!!!
Very cute! The school parties for that gang would do me in. But still it's a lucky girl to have such cute trick or treaters!
A family photo shoot? Like get in your Sunday clothes photo shoot? Or Halloween themed. Did you have to get them adorable and fabulous twice!
Great great great picture. Love it!!!
Hey, thank goodness for goodwill right? I have that place to thank for all of my costume emergencies.
As much as I love Halloween, I am glad to see it go as well.
Kelly--It was only our Halloween costume photo shoot. I had great plans to do this before Halloween because the kids never want their pictures since they are so excited for trick or treating.
oh how cute. really really fantastic!
i noticed this year was my least stressed ever...it hit me that the girls are growing up so fast when i wasn't stressed about the parties and the T or T-ing...
I agree! Halloween is always such a crazy day but I won't trade it for anything. I think I have as much fun as my kids on Halloween.
Your kids all looked great! I was glad for the trunk-or-treat so my kids could see all their friends. (And your trunk was great! Maybe next year I will make more of an effort on ours.)
I barely had the energy to put on my PJs before I went to bed last night. I'm with you though - exhausting BUT so much fun!
I'm with Carolyn...exhausting but fun! Your kids looked darling!
That's a great photo!
What a cute bunch of kids!
Halloween is so much work, but I think it is worth it too!
Post a Comment