Today marks the end of our 6 months of non-stop celebrating of our family's birthdays. I am the last of the year (out of 8 people) and now we get to rest until Lily's birthday on December 28th.
Today I am 35 and it feels like a great place to be. The thirties have flown by for me and I can't believe I am halfway through them. I've always said that for me my thirties have been all about doing all the things I learned in my 20's.
The celebration started Saturday night when we went to dinner and a movie with our friends the Zorich's and the Taylor's. We had such a great time and ended the evening by seeing Hairspray. I loved it and surprisingly so did Jason.
Today we went to the lake with our friends Ryan and Maddie (my mom was nice enough to stay with our kids, thanks mom!) and waterskiied and did the wake-skate. We went to dinner and dessert at the resort. It was so fun and the perfect way to spend my birthday. I am very grateful to good friends and family who treat me so well.

+copy2.jpg)
12 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!So glad you had a great weekend~have a great day!
I'm glad you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm glad Hairspray was good...I can't wait to see it!!
Happy Birthday again! I loved Hairspray too! It was a lot better than I thought it was going to be.
Happy Birthday! Eat extra chocolate with no guilt!
Sounds like a great birthday!! I'm glad you got to celebrate it with good friends and good food! I'll have to check out that movie when it comes out on DVD as I KNOW I'll never drag Eric to see it! ;o)
Anne....off to the Rodeo! (Can you believe that?)
Happy post birthday! I so wish I could have celebrated your big day with you! I'm glad you're such an easy person to be around. 35 is a great place to be because you make it so.
Andrea - Happy Birthday! I'm so sorry I have been wraped up in my own little world that I totally forgot. When all the drama is done at our house (is it ever really done?) we will go party!!!!
Hope your day was a good one!
Happy Birthday! Now I feel totally lousy about bothering you with cub scout whining! How is Maddy? I miss her lots. Glad you got an awesome celebration. You deserve it!!
Happy belated birthday, Andrea. I sure miss going to the lake with you guys.
Happy Happy Birthday Andrea!!! Taylor is the last stop for us. Thank heavens! It has been a crazy 3 months of non-stop celebration for us as well.
Hope you have a great weekend!!
Happy birthday!! I wish I could have been there to give you a birthday cut and color! Maybe another year...haha. I went with "the girls" and saw Hairspray last night - it was FANTASTIC!! Glad you had such a great day, you deserve it!!
Happy Birthday Andrea...three days late! I was out of town and didn't realize it was your birthday until catching up on blogs this morning. Happy, happy birthday.
I wrote you an e-mail a week ago but received the mailer-demon this morning saying you never got it. Would you mind e-mailing me your correct address and I'll try it again?
Again, sorry I'm late...Happy Birthday. I have really enjoyed your blog and am so glad you left a comment on mine so that I could find it.
Love,
Jane
Post a Comment