Today is Jason's Dad's 80th Birthday. He is one of the most amazing and generous people I know and has been a great example to us of how to live life right. We celebrated yesterday at a pool party at Jason's brother's house. All of Jason's siblings were here for the big event so we headed out to the lake for a family ski party. Jonah snuck along with us and we had a great time.
Today starts our annual week at the lake summer vacation. We will have lots of friends at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week our out of town friends will arrive. We have been going to the lake for at least 8 years with two other families and it's a tradition we look forward to every summer.

+copy2.jpg)
10 comments:
What a fun family ski party! It's so nice to have fun easygoing in-laws. I can't believe Jason's dad is 80!
Such a great way to turn 80! Trust me, I've seen alot worse places for 80 year olds to be. He's awesome! It's because he stayed with scouts so long! :) Keeps you young. I'm jealous of your week at the lake. Have a great time.
Fun fun fun fun fun!!! Congrats to your father in law for turning 80. He looks like such a nice man - he must be to have raised such a great family. Have fun at the lake - not that it is hard to do :)
Happy Birthday to Jason's dad. I know how much you both admire him and how he has chosen to live his life.
Have a fun week at the lake. I think I missed you and you'll be reading this when you get back but I know you'll have an amazing time because of your friendly natures and super generosity. It's like a week-long party!
Jason is looking good on his wakeboard! Look at that air!
Looks like you guys had a blast. We went out on a boat this past week - but it wasn't as nice as the weather you had - it was raining with 60 degree weather!
Happy Birthday to Jason's Dad!! I have always heard the most amazing things about him from so many sources!!
Impressive Jason!! I love the pictures! Have fun this week!
Have a great week!
I finally just got caught up on your happenings. Looks like you had a great couple of weeks. Those fireworks on the lake look spectacular.
And Jonah's car cake was darling. Jason's wake board photo is making me want to go to the lake!!
Oh, and Happy 80th B-day to his dad!!
I love your blog & think your family is amazing. I love how you are always doing great things together with friends & each other. I think it is so fun how a few posts ago you ran into someone from at BYU who recognized you from your blog! Thanks for inspiring me~ hope you had a great week!
Post a Comment