skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, November 20, 2006
Deck the Halls
Cute ornament that Rebecca T and I made for our ward's Enrichment ornament exchange.
1 comment:
Lucy
said...
So cute. I can't believe it was one of the last to go. Crazy ward!
12:17 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Interesting Sites
Love Without Boundaries (My Favorite Charity)
What I'm Selling on Ebay
About Me
andrea
Pacific Northwest
Andrea
View my complete profile
Blogs I Read
Alisa
Amy
Anne
Betina
Carolyn
Christianne
Enlightened Homemaker
George & Amy
House Mix
Jason Wright
Jenny
Jethro and Staci
Julie
KariAnn
Kelly
Kelly A.
Kodi
Kristi
Kristin
Lara
Lawdy
Liz
Lucy
Michelle
Patsy
Peggy
Pioneer Woman Cooks
Rebecca
Sheri
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2014
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
2012
(48)
►
June
(48)
►
2011
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
2010
(14)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(27)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(89)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(9)
►
2007
(112)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(14)
▼
2006
(46)
►
December
(15)
▼
November
(12)
The Day After
Turkey Day
An Attitude of Gratitude
Deck the Halls
Operation Christmas Child
Parent Teacher Conferences
Day from Hell
Adventures in Babysitting
One Year Anniversary!One year ago today a sweet tw...
Weekend thoughts:Fall is here!These are the trees ...
EbayHi, my name is Andrea and I’m addicted to ebay...
Laundry Day Last January my friend Lisa approached...
►
October
(13)
►
September
(6)
1 comment:
So cute. I can't believe it was one of the last to go. Crazy ward!
Post a Comment