Sunday, November 12, 2006
Adventures in Babysitting
Last night Jason and I decided to go to dinner with his parents and some of their friends that were visiting from out of town. We called our babysitter Carrie. That's right I said "babysitter" as in one babysitter. For some reason we have a hard time finding people to babysit. I'd like to think it's because we have six kids, but I really think that most girls aren't that interested. Carrie, however, has awesome parents that require her to earn money to do certain activites. Besides buying clothes and paying for her own entertainment, Carrie has to pay to participate on her soccer and basketball teams. That generally means that she'll say yes. Yesterday she said yes even though it meant she had to leave a Satuday EFY session before it was over. She always does a great job and the house is always straightened, but last night she was out of control. When we came home our house was spotless and I don't mean just the kitchen and family room, I mean the whole house. It looked like we'd had a cleaning service come in. Even our playroom was CLEAN! What a difference it makes. It made me want to just throw money at her. I think we'll start going out several times a week just to keep our house clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

+copy2.jpg)
2 comments:
Does she have a twin in Texas? We too are struggling with finding someone that wants to. What a great surprise to have the house "extra" clean when you got home.
Seriously jealous. I can't seem to find a babysitter able to put pizza in foil after dinner, much less wipe anything down. Carrie is truly a gem (even though I've never been fortunate enough to actually get her)
Post a Comment