It was gorgeous, 

even if it is April 21st. Within a couple of hours it was gone. I am glad I captured the beauty with my camera.
It seemed like everyone was talking about it today and they weren't happy. Even Jason commented that he was so "sick of this."

I didn't mind it too much and from my vantage point inside my house it was pretty darn cozy.
It got me thinking how much my life revolves around the weather: we want snow in the winter for a great ski season and sun in the summer so we can fully enjoy the lake. It seems like we are rarely satisfied, but on those days when the powder falls or the sun shines bright all seems right with the world. I find my life can be a lot like that. Just like I can't control the weather, there are many things I can't control in my life. Do I find myself disappointed about the "storms" in life or do I find the beauty when things don't go my way? I'd like to think I find the beauty. One thing is for sure I'm going to look for it more.

+copy2.jpg)
4 comments:
I don't recognize the location! Did you move?
Anne, yes we did move, but not far. Someday soon I will blog about the whole experience.
Thanks for this post! I needed it. I will be looking for the beauty too. And it's usually right in front of my nose :)
Pretty! I love snow that melts fast but have to admit, I'm one of those people that complain about the storms...both weather and personal!
Great post, you blogger, you.
Post a Comment