Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wicked

A few years ago I went on a girlfriend retreat to Portland to see Wicked. Of course I loved it so I bought the soundtrack and got Emma hooked. IMG_0033

She made me promise I would take her to see it if it ever came to Spokane. It finally came and last night she got to go with her friendIMG_0032

   Abbie to see it. Jason and I and Chad, Kariann and Reese tagged along too. It was a fun night. Now these cute girls are off on another adventure as they are at a 3 day camp for school. They are growing up way too fast.IMG_0036

3 comments:

Amy said...

How fun!I've read the book but I haven't seen the show. Hopefully I will someday. Love the black and green nails!

Anne said...

Love Wicked! So glad you got to see it with Emma!

Lucy said...

I miss living in a town with shows! Looks like a really fun night.

cjanerun